[WBEL-users] Automatic Turn-off Monitor Time.

Corwin Burgess msgclblix at cox.net
Fri Jun 17 21:57:04 CDT 2005

Daniel J. Summers wrote:

> Ing. Manuel León Moreno wrote:
>
>> Hi, everyone.
>>
>> Where, in Whitebox EL 4.0 can I control the monitor automatic
>> turn-off time?
>

> Applications -> Preferences -> Screensaver -> Advanced tab  (at least
> that's the GNOME 2.8 path)

I've gone back to respin2 but while testing WBEL4 I had the same
problem. I was using KDE and the only place that I could find to control
the monitor automatic turn-off time was in the Control Center I believe
under Power Control. The check box 'Enable display power management'
wasn't checked so the power management should have been disabled. I
decided to enable the above option and set the spinners to 'Disabled'.
This worked although I don't remember if I had to restart WBEL4. If
there's a another solution I would like to know what it is as I'll need
it when I make the big switch.

I noticed that when I selected Reply for this mail list the To: address
wasn't whitebox-users at beau.org. I had to manually edit the To: address.
I checked my other subscriptions and the correct To: address was
selected. Is there a problem with this mail list or do I have a problem?
If I have a problem can you tell me the solution? I'm using Thunderbird.