[WBEL-users] Commercial Yum mirror

Benjamin Smith lists at benjamindsmith.com
Tue Mar 1 19:47:40 CST 2005

I've been toying with the idea for a while - and would like to guage interest
in a commercial yum mirror. It's got a free trial setup - if I get enough
interest, I'll write the "accept money" part and make a go of it. If I get to
that point, I'll likely support other distros as well.

Although I will be charging a little money, I'd like to contribute a
reasonable amount back to the WB effort, and perhaps to RedHat.

http://yumdot.effortlessis.com

-Ben
- XEROX PARC slogan, circa 1978