[WBEL-users] Upgrading WBEL3 to WBEL4

iron monkey quan.lo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 20:58:38 CST 2005

Ah.  My appologies as I think I've asked the question poorly...

my bad.

I wasn't asking about the legal and licensing/entitlement process of
upgrades although thanks for the clarification of that issue.

I was asking from a technical perspective regarding the upgrade
process.  That is to say, will anaconda upgrade RHEL3 to RHEL4.

If yes, that is outstanding, because then it will be possible to
perform the upgrade from WBEL3 to WBEL4.

In any case, thank's for the input.