[WBEL-users] MD5 Sums failure

John Morris jmorris at beau.org
Tue Mar 22 12:28:46 CST 2005

On Sun, 2005-03-20 at 10:36, Erik Williamson wrote:
> My mirror (mirror.cpsc.ucalgary.ca) syncs from rsync.gtlib.cc.gatech.edu
> - all the iso's that I have are fine except for
> liberation-respin2-binary-i386-1.iso - so it would seem to me that
> gatech (the master North american mirror) just needs to resync with
> beau.org, and we'll all eventually be happy.

Yup, this does seem to describe all of the symptoms for the north
american mirrors.  The traffic levels here are still at 100% for some
reason, but I just 'touched' the first i386 iso file and am hoping
gatech can get a clean copy anyway.

Disc2 seems to be the consistent problem child in Europe.  I'll hit it
tomorrow.

--
John M.      http://www.beau.org/~jmorris     This post is 100% M$Free!