[WBEL-users] Libproc Error

Karl R. Balsmeier karl at sfdata.net
Wed Mar 23 14:08:47 CST 2005

Hi Folks,

I am about to have Cpanel installed on my new whitebox server, and am
getting the following error which i'd like to fix before they beam in for
the installtion of Cpanel.

[root at hostserver lib]# w
w: error while loading shared libraries: libproc.so.2.0.13: cannot open

Should I just make a symlink?  If so, what is it's syntax e.g. where
should I aim at?

I see libproc in /lib, and a whoile bunch of libraries elsewhere on the
system, like /usr/lib and such.

Any help would be most appreciated!  Thanks a bunch!

--
Karl R. Balsmeier
Sr. Systems Engineer