[WBEL-users] How are problems fixed in the current ISO (WBEL4)

Aaron Marroquin aaron.marroquin at gmail.com
Thu May 12 12:48:24 CDT 2005

I haven't yet begun my change over to Linux (current Windows user) due
to lack of time at the moment.  But I have been following the
conversations on the users group.  My questions is, how are bugs fixed
in the current ISO online?  Should I wait to install or should I
install and learn to fix on my own?  Eventually I am going to need to
learn to fix these problems but as this is going to be for my personal
desktop it is not critical that I know what to do right away.
Advise/comments appreciated.

--
Aaron Marroquin