[WBEL-users] Trying to install yum on wbel 4

Marcello manderlini at database.it
Sat May 14 18:47:41 CDT 2005

I have just installe wbel 4.0 and I'm trying to install yum.

I have downloaded yum-2.2.1-55-el4.at.i386.rpm but it can not satisfie
some dependency and suggest to install yum-2.2.0.0-fc3.noarch.rpm.

So I have installed it but yum.conf is almost empty.

Could you suggest some good configuration and repository ?

Thanks a lot and sorry for my worst english

Bye

--
Messaggio verificato dal servizio antivirus di Database Informatica