[WBEL-users] WBEL 3.0r2, DVD, Bittorrent

John Morris jmorris at beau.org
Wed May 18 16:40:46 CDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-05-18 at 06:12, Alexandre Aufrere wrote:

> I've downloaded from ESAT, and the CD2 ISO is still bad:

Yup, I know they still have a bad one.  Before I asking them to switch
to syncing direct I wanted to try just one of the mirrors in case
something went wrong.  Since at least one ISO has been horked on every
previous release during the initial pulls, if gatech got all twelve isos
for release 4 right this time and it looks like esat got iso2 of the
x86_64 set wrong it would be a big hint that nfs+rsync on WBEL3 is
broken.

--
John M.      http://www.beau.org/~jmorris     This post is 100% M$Free!