[WBEL-users] Apache httpd 2.0.54 (or .55) for WBEL3?

Eric B. ebenze at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 4 16:55:18 CST 2005

Hi,

I am looking to upgrade by Apache Httpd server from 2.0.46 to one of the
latest versions, due to bug fixes and patches that are found in the latest
builds.  However, the only rpms that I found are for Fedora 3 or 4.  So I
figured I'd have to build from the .src.rpm myself.  But, even the .src.rpms
require libraries that are newer than those found on WBEL3.

Any suggestions as to what to do in these circumstances?  Am I foo-bar'ed at
this point, and forced to either compile httpd from the source tarball, or
stick with 2.0.46?

Thanks!

Eric