[WBEL-users] Back and building packages

Daniel J. Summers daniel at djs-consulting.com
Sun Nov 6 19:35:26 CST 2005

John Morris wrote:

>For those who haven't been following closely, db4 was the package that
>eventually exposed the flaws in the build environment.  db4-java is back
>so if you had previously uninstalled it be sure to manually add it back
>after you run up2date/yum/etc.

Does this have anything to do with the GNU Java (gij) not working?
Everything Java I've tried to use it with it hangs.  Even now, I've
installed OOo 2.0, and it won't start until I kill two processes - the
gij and javaldx (part of OOo).  When I kill those two processes, it
fires right up!  :)

Glad you're back and caught back up.  This has been one wacky hurricane
season - thankfully, the end of this year's season is in sight!

--
*Daniel J. Summers*
E-mail - 	daniel at djs-consulting.com <mailto:daniel at djs-consulting.com>

GEEKCODE 3.12 GCS/IT d s-:+ a C++ L++ E--- W++ N++ o? K- w !O M--
V PS+ PE++ Y? !PGP t+ 5? X+ R* tv b+ DI++ D+ G- e h---- r+++ y++++