[WBEL-users] .....Unable to satisfy dependencies Package perl-Time-Piece needs perl(DateTime::Format::Strptime)

Pablo Silva psilvao at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 28 13:32:37 CST 2005

Hi Folks!

  I have a doubt with rpm update packages, when I was
updating the packages, by yum, show me this error
message:

[root at trompo etc]# env LANG=C yum update
Server: White Box Enterprise Linux 3.0 - i386 - Base
Server: Dag RPM Repository for Red Hat Enterprise
Linux
Server: White Box Enterprise Linux 3.0 - i386 -
Released Updates
Finding updated packages
Downloading needed headers
Resolving dependencies
.....Unable to satisfy dependencies
Package perl-Time-Piece needs
perl(DateTime::Format::Strptime), this is not
available.

 But, when I try to find the package that provides
DateTime::Format::Strptime, I can't find nothing...
:-(

 For any help, very grateful ...
 Greetings,
 Pablo