[WBEL-users] Re: About the Updates for Whiteboxlinux (part II)

Tony Wicks tonyw at tonyw.com
Sat Oct 8 17:07:12 CDT 2005

Let's not beat about the bush here. Due to the structure of Whitebox
(ie, one person doing the lot and not being interested in anybody else
helping, despite lots of offers), it really should not be used by anyone
but BEAU. John releasing the project to the public, but refusing help
effectively makes it a dead duck. I moved all my Whitebox machines to
Centos a long time ago and have not looked back. I'm out of here, and
I'm sorry to say I'm taking my mirror server (ftp.wicks.co.nz) with me.