[WBEL-users] Screwed by a CentOS4 install test

Ryan Kramer rkramer at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 12:11:09 CDT 2006

way too late now, but just for information for anyone else wanting to
test other os's, VMware is now 100% free...  you can create as many
virtual machines on top of a wbel host as you want.  (I personally run
a dedicated windows guest on top of whitebox, and keep 2 or 3 other
vm's active at any one given time for trying out other stuff...)

Ryan