[WBEL-users] x not starting

Multisys, Jim Keable jimkeable at multisys.co.uk
Wed Aug 2 09:43:18 CDT 2006

Hi Terry,

We seem have a number of old messages today.

Thanks for you help with this, I managed to recover the key directories,
then wiped the server and started again, so all sorted.

I used the ide drive to get the server running, then added the scsi back in,
then fixed the disk.  Backed up the key data, then removed the ide,
re-installed the scsi disk, then re-load the o/s.

Best wishes

Jim