[WBEL-users] Compilling php in White Box 3.0 Respin 2

Salvador S. Scardua salvador at pianna.com.br
Mon Mar 20 07:28:56 CST 2006

Hi All,

It´s my first mail in this list,  Sorry for my first mail is problem description, but the life is this, only problems!

I want compile php in my Server (White Box 3.0), but i don´t localize the directory where the apache was installed and the compile command need it.

1 - Where is apache in White Box?

 eg: (compiling php with white box native apache )

 # ./configure --with-apsx= ??? / ??? / ???

 2 - How to unninstal native apache without reeinstal the Distro (Server Productive) ?

 eg:

 # rpm -e ????

 # rm-rf  /etc/httpd

Thanks for your attention!