[WBEL-users] Re: Compilling php in White Box 3.0 Respin 2

Jerry Amundson jerry at pbs.com
Mon Mar 20 09:29:04 CST 2006

On Mon March 20 2006 07:28, Salvador S. Scardua wrote:
> Hi All,

Hi.
Some questions before getting to yours...
Why are you doing this?
What version of PHP?

> 1 - Where is apache in White Box?
>
>  eg: (compiling php with white box native apache )
>
>  # ./configure --with-apsx= ??? / ??? / ???

You should be able to "rpmbuild --rebuild" from the src.rpm - anyways,
the "httpd-devel" package is what gives you /usr/sbin/apsx.

>  2 - How to unninstal native apache without reeinstal the Distro
> (Server Productive) ?
>
>  eg:
>
>  # rpm -e ????

Try "yum erase httpd", and pay careful attention to dependencies. And,
back to my earlier question, "Why are you doing this?"

jerry