[WBEL-users] Upgrade Path

Vic whitebox at beer.org.uk
Tue Nov 28 19:12:11 CST 2006

> Whitebox seems to be
> getting a bit stagnant. Updates have been slow, and I haven't heard
> anything from John on the list for a while.

Updates are just around the corner!

I've got most of the WBEL4 stuff built (just a couple of troublesome
packages left - including one serious RH bug I've found). I'm expecting
wbelupdates.org to be live in a few days.

WBEL3 will follow - and that should be a bit quicker, with a bit of luck
(I've got *much* faster machines to do the builds).

So stay tuned - we'll soon be back up to date.

Vic.