[WBEL-users] Upgrade Path

Pete Biggs pete at physchem.ox.ac.uk
Wed Nov 29 07:23:59 CST 2006

On Wed, 2006-11-29 at 12:40 +0000, Vic wrote:
> > why bother ? what are you creating that add's value over whats available
> > from CentOS ?
>
> Amongst other things, a respository for people who don't want to be told
> to switch distributions every time someone tries to help out.

It may seem silly, but one of the reasons I have resisted switching
things to CentOS is because I've got thoroughly peeved with everytime
anyone mentions updates to Whitebox or some problem or other there is a
torrent of "switch to CentOS", "CentOS is much better", "CentOS is your
saviour", "CentOS is the dogs bollocks"...  Has CentOS got some viral
marketing guru doing their advertising or something.

--
Pete Biggs :{)    pete.biggs @ chem.ox.ac.uk   pete @ physchem.ox.ac.uk
01865 275490