[WBEL-users] Upgrade Path

Alon js at wsco.com
Wed Nov 29 10:27:01 CST 2006

I've used WBEL 3.x for a year and a half and was very happy with it.
Recently, I had to start using centOS simply because I was unable to run yum
update successfuly, lack of resposnes from mirror sites.
My usage as a webhosting provider is very basic and it doesn't matter to me
which distro I'll use for the same purpose.
I enjoyed version 3.x and version 4.x came a bit flaky. What I liked in
CentOS was the fact that I didn't need to look for a GPG key
import instructions, it was delivered upon a yum update session and only
asked me to press the 'Y" to accept it.
The ongoing updates with CentOS is certainly a plus, but let me make a point
that I'm still saying thank you for WBEL and think
it is great that it is there as an alternative, being a less popular these
days perhaps, yet still running :).

- Alon
js at wsco.com