[WBEL-users] Up2date and WB3.0 Mirrors.

Purcocks, Graham grahamp at wsieurope.com
Tue Oct 10 04:38:07 CDT 2006

I use  ftp.esat.net

I have noticed that for the latest update from RH, we have the new
kernel but a lot of the updates are still not on this mirror. I don't
see any news so wonder if the complete update is still being worked on
or whether this mirror is out of date.

Does anyone know if the complete update is available or still in the
pipeline?

Thanks
Graham