[WBEL-users] Updates - who wants some?

Vic whitebox at beer.org.uk
Wed Oct 18 12:19:31 CDT 2006

> The only fly in the ointment that I can see at present is one of bandwidth
> - I'll rent some server space for this project, but if anyone can mirror
> that, it would be much appreciated.

A quick update, just in case anyone's interested... :-)

I have a domain for the project - www.wbelupdates.org . There's nothing
there yet, so don't bother looking, but I will be populating it over the
next few days (my laptop hasn't actually finished building yet!).

I'll sign my RPMs before I post them - there'll be a new RPM key to
import. Sorry...

The server I've rented gives me 200 GB a month traffic - I think that'll
be enough for the time-being, but if this takes off, I'll still need help
with mirrors :-)

TTFN

Vic.