[WBEL-users] Up2date issue (continued)

Francies Moore liz at indract.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Feb 25 17:12:32 CST 2007

Hello again everyone

First, thanks to Johnny Hughes for his suggestions.  We will try them as
soon as we get the time (users permitting - we're having  Groundhog Day
with Windoze users ATM ....).

On the previous issue I had with Up2date - these are the errors I had:

audit-libs-1.0.12-1.EL4.i386 - required by amongst others shadowutils -
solved by using rpm from rpbone

openssl-0.9.7a-43.11.i386 - did not get to solve that one in the time I
had, so unchecked that from the update list, intending to return to it
later.

devhelp requires mozilla-37... - did not get to solve that as even when
it was unchecked it would not "go away" but it was impossible to get
past it to continue the update.

Hope this is useful info!

Thanks

Francies