[WBEL-users] Source for rpmbuild

Daniel J. Summers daniel at djs-consulting.com
Sat Jul 21 00:42:02 CDT 2007

Daniel J. Summers wrote:
> Greetings - it's been a while since I poked my head in here.  :)
And, of course, it only takes me asking the question publicly to find
the answer.  "sudo apt-get install rpm" gave me an RPM environment on
Ubuntu.  (I had looked everywhere for that - then, I just typed
"rpmbuild" in a terminal, and it says "rpmbuild is not installed, but
you can install it by typing "xxxx".)

Now, I'm finding that the tarballs don't seem to have spec files like
they used to - but that question has been posed to the xine folks on
their list.

--
Daniel J. Summers
Owner, DJS Consulting

GEEKCODE 3.12 GCS/IT d s-:+ a C++ L++ E--- W++ N++ o? K- w !O M--
V PS+ PE++ Y? !PGP t+ 5? X+ R* tv b+ DI++ D+ G- e h---- r+++ y++++