[WBEL-users] Whitebox and cobwebs

William Warren hescominsoon at emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com
Sat Sep 22 07:44:26 CDT 2007

nope..i saw it.  My reply wasn't an accident.  For centos i would not
install from webmin first..but from dag or whatever so all of hte
dependencies are taken care of.  Never said i knew about ubuntu..:)

Vic wrote:
>>> Disagree with what, precisely?
>>>
>> installing directly from webmin first.
>
> OK, you appear to have missed the entire "Ubuntu" part of this thread,
> along with the actual meaning of the phrase "*don't* use the versions in
> the Debian or Ubuntu repositories".
>
> Vic.

My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and
every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt
condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their
righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"
CDTT (Certified Duct Tape Technician)

Linux user #322099