[WBEL-users] Upgrade from WBEL3 to WBEL4?

Per Olesen polesen at nordija.com
Thu Jan 17 02:30:09 CST 2008

Vic and Alon,

Thanks for the prompt response, even though WBEL and the mailing lists
seemed dead :-)

I am not sure what we will be doing. Will have to discuss this with my
peers at work. We have physical access, so a v4 CD might be the choice.

But thanks!

/Per

Per Olesen @ Nordija A/S - www.nordija.com - main#: +45 70 20 25 10
email: polesen at nordija.com - cell#: +45 23 38 95 81