[WBEL-users] connect to internet

Rogue Spider rogue_spider at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 27 00:26:33 CDT 2008

I like Linux but have found it a little troublesome and have never really switched i always have kept a copy of windows on the same computer.

first i could never figure out how to connect to the internet.
windows i click icon and it dials simple and quick.
i know its all command based but i could never figure out read
every book that said Linux on it but could never get it to work.

could someone step by step walk me threw setting up internet connection? plz!