[WBEL-users] connect to internet

Rogue Spider rogue_spider at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 28 10:14:57 CDT 2008

I have down loaded the driver onto my windows computer
it is a Broadcom 440x 10/100 Mbps PCI Network Controllers.
I hope this is the right driver
now since I have no way of using internet on white box computer
and I can't use the usb drives or cd drives or anything else
because it is asking for drivers as well, how do I get the
information from one to the other?

Can the information be typed across?
what do I do now?