[WBEL-users] connect to internet

Rogue Spider rogue_spider at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 29 13:45:32 CDT 2008

Ok lets start with what i have
a modem which says eth0 - showing up as ethernet not modem
an isp with a phone number.

in windows i install Broadcom BCM 4401 driver
it goes in as ethernet and modem

i dont know what to do now to get you what u need to
help me.

if you tell me how to get the info to help you help me
ill get it best i can muddle through but ill get it.