[WBEL-users] WBEL-5 ???

Alon js at wsco.com
Sat Feb 28 14:00:08 CST 2009

Hello Carl,

I was running 2 boxes of WBEL (3, and 4) myself and just 2 weeks ago we retired the WBEL4 for CentOS 5.2.
Development of WBEL has not been as fast as CentOS and support for it has been deminishing.
As much as I liked WBEL, I now run over 50 servers with CentOS and I would urge you to consider migrating to the
CentOS distro, simply for the sake of having more current updates.
If you visit WBEL own website you will notice it has not been keeping up-to-date since... over a  year (last update was in Dec 2007).

-Alon.