[WBEL-users] Other linux/library options??

Daniel J. Summers daniel at djs-consulting.com
Mon Mar 30 20:03:23 CDT 2009

Beartooth wrote:
>         Has there been any recent discussion of linux in
> libraries, somewhere that a non-librarian could find? Where would
> be a good place for him to get a start, to save reinventing
> wheels within wheels?

I don't know of a distribution targeted at the libraries (WBEL wasn't,
although it was produced by one), but I know that there is a library
management system called Koha that runs on Linux.  Maybe their site at
http://www.koha.org/ would be a good place for that sort of information.

--
Daniel J. Summers
*Owner, DJS Consulting*     Support <http://support.djs-consulting.com/>

daniel at djs-consulting.com <mailto:daniel at djs-consulting.com> •
http://www.djs-consulting.com <http://www.djs-consulting.com/>

GEEKCODE 3.12 GCS/IT d s-:+ a C++ L++ E--- W++ N++ o? K- w !O M--
V PS+ PE++ Y? !PGP t+ 5? X+ R* tv b+ DI++ D+ G- e h---- r+++ y++++