[WBEL-devel] Trademarked logos still in redhat-logos RPM

John Morris jmorris@beau.org
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 03:48:10 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 2 Dec 2003, Charles Lacour wrote:

> I reported this last week, but it was at the bottom of a post that covered
> something else, so maybe it didn't get seen.
>
> I took the "redhat-logos" rpm that was on disk 1 of WBEL and copied it to
> /tmp.
> I then ran rpm2tgz against it, and got a .tgz file.
> I created a working directory ("wb") and untarred the .tgz file into it.

Got it, just haven't been keeping up on the email like I should in the
runup to RC2.  But the redhat-logos package is somewhat smaller now.  :)

--
John M.      http://www.beau.org/~jmorris        This post is 100% M$ Free!