[WBEL-devel] major screw up on my part

donavan nelson donavan@whiteboxlinux.net
Sun, 7 Dec 2003 15:57:21 -0600

I've offered to send several people iso cdr's of RC2, if you where one of
those people, would you please send me your shipping info again?

To anyone else I have a running message thread with, if you don't hear from me
in the next few days, please forward your last message to me and we shall
continue.

I was trying to clean my trashcan and spamcan (it's been a while for both) and
ended up dumping 22K messages into my inbox.  So trying to filter through all
the crud to find the important parts is going to be a PITA, especially with
all these WBEL threads that have changed topic but not subject over the past
month.  One good thing to come out of this is a clean inbox. :D

Sorry to spam the entire list with my problem.

.dn
--
Donavan Nelson
donavan@whiteboxlinux.net