[WBEL-devel] ncurses4

Magnus Hedemark magnus@yonderway.com
Mon, 08 Dec 2003 04:41:44 -0500

Jamey Fletcher wrote:

> Another question he's
> thinking is wondering what the quarterly updates will involve - just a
> massive batch of non-security related bug-fixes - or if they'll respin
> the ISOs.  And if so, does he want to go as far to respin the ISOs each
> quarter, or perhaps just twice a year?  Remember, this is a sideline for
> him - he started this because we need a distro for use here at the
> Library.

But remember, too, that all of us our subscribed because of similar
goals in mind.  You & John don't have to do everything yourselves
anymore.  There are willing volunteers to help carry the load alongside
you both.

If the library doesn't have a need to respin quarterly ISO's, perhaps
someone in the community will (if I can figure out how that works, maybe
I'll take that burden).  Maybe someone else already knows how to do it
and will take that on.