[WBEL-devel] ncurses4

Daniel T. Gynn dan.gynn@essensys.com
Mon, 08 Dec 2003 19:39:42 -0500

--=-058wIvUrLrEf08q5kvOa

On Mon, 2003-12-08 at 04:41, Magnus Hedemark wrote:
> Jamey Fletcher wrote:
>=20
> > Another question he's=20
> > thinking is wondering what the quarterly updates will involve - just a=20
> > massive batch of non-security related bug-fixes - or if they'll respin=20
> > the ISOs.  And if so, does he want to go as far to respin the ISOs each=
=20
> > quarter, or perhaps just twice a year?  Remember, this is a sideline fo=
r=20
> > him - he started this because we need a distro for use here at the=20
> > Library. =20
>=20
> But remember, too, that all of us our subscribed because of similar=20
> goals in mind.  You & John don't have to do everything yourselves=20
> anymore.  There are willing volunteers to help carry the load alongside=20
> you both.
>=20

Exactly, I would be eager to help out in any way possible.

--=20
-----------------------
Daniel T. Gynn
RHCE #806200978201621
Essential Systems, Inc.
412-931-5403 ext. 1
fax: 412-931-5425
dan.gynn@essensys.com
GnuPG Key http://www.essensys.com/~dan/gpgring.asc
Fingerprint: 0979 73B8 847A 349E 7363  66F4 6A79 DD72 495D CD60

--=-058wIvUrLrEf08q5kvOa

--=-058wIvUrLrEf08q5kvOa--