[WBEL-devel] New packages

Kevin Ediger kediger@licor.com
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 11:31:29 -0600

John Hinton wrote:
> I think since we are using an 'edited' up2date anyway, that it would be
> a great idea to place within that package the proper instruction for how
> to do this. I'm trying to be really anal and make sure anyone installing
> WBEL hits no snags in the install and use process. Seems a bit of text
> needs to be edited/changed to reflect the key information.

I agree. I had always used the GUI interface which automatically adds both
keys and I didn't even realize those instructions existed. Anyway, I looked
into changing the instructions and discovered they are in several different
languages. I'm not sure how to handle all the languages. Do I just update
the English instructions?

-Kevin

--
Kevin Ediger