[WBEL-devel] RC2 on VMware

Tony tony@instaview.com
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 08:20:24 -0500

Just for reference, i did read that before i posted, as a friend
suggested that as well.

However, in my case the network device is not
reconized at all..  somewhat of a different issue..

Also it said RH 9 in the notes..  we are based off Enterprise...
so i figured it didnt apply since i was getting a totally different
error...

( though i do appreciate the suggestion.. i suppose i can just
blindly try it.. worse that happens is that it doesnt help )