[WBEL-devel] Re: [WBEL-users] Bittorrent download stuck at 99%

Jamey Fletcher jamey@beau.org
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 23:27:27 -0600

Charles Lacour wrote:

> (Note: the above is my best guess after a few hours research. Not being an
> expert on BT, nor having hands-on access to the original .torrent file or
> ISOs, I might well be wrong. I've got a long post in the list queue
> explaining all my reasoning, but it's waiting on a moderator to free it up.
> (I attached the .torrent file I created, which is probably what took it over
> the limit.)

Both .torrent files are still available - Well, there may be three
involved - and the third may not be - I'll have to look real carefully.

There is the one on the whiteboxlinux.org download page...

There is the one on linuxlobbyist.com

The one on whiteboxlinux.org is one I regenerated *after* we got the
first problems of corrupted images were reported - So, I don't know...