[WBEL-devel] configuring static routes?

RftD ramblings@sadlittleboy.com
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 17:37:53 -0500 (EST)

The files /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/route-eth0 (etc for each
interface) are the officially used ones.  The site you mentioned says that
the format is different from the old static-routes file, but it is simpler
than they make it seem.  The (standard) ifup-routes script just runs "ip
route add $line"  for each line in the file, instead of having to reformat
each line and run "route add" as the old file does.  So you can just read
the iproute documentation to find out any commands you might need.