[WBEL-devel] Availability of Whitebox Linux on 64bit processors

Paul Iadonisi pri.wbel@iadonisi.to
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 21:02:26 -0500

On Wed, 2004-03-31 at 14:32, Milan Ker¹lįger wrote:

[snip]

> Pasi Pirhonen (the author) moved to Tao Linux because nobody at beau.org
> cared about his work.

[snip]

> And yes - this is wery sad that the effort like this has been trown
> away by people at beau.org. It's useless and disillusion.

  I have to wonder, do you remain subscribed to lists of any other
projects that you become unhappy with and feel are useless?  Please do
the rest of the members of this list a favor and either stop your
constant criticism (of your last approximately five posts, at least four
had some kind of jab in them) or unsubscribe from the list and be done
with it.
  Really, now, it's getting old.  Go help Tao Linux or CentOS or cAos if
that floats your boat and feel free to criticism WBEL if that's
considered on topic conversation there.  But if you're going to help
people on this list with the relatively few questions that there have
been, then out of common courtesy, cut the crap.
  Sheesh, I know your supposed to develop a thick skin to participate in
any international collaborative development on the 'net, but I don't
think I can say I have ever seen anyone get so bent out of shape about
things not going his way to the point of criticizing the group he is
supposedly a part of with nearly every post.
  I speak for myself, but I'm sure there are many others on this who
don't welcome this behavior.  Shape up or ship out.

--
-Paul Iadonisi
 Senior System Administrator