[WBEL-devel] IA64 ISO's -- any available?

Milan Kerslager milan.kerslager@pslib.cz
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 09:27:21 +0100

On Mon, Jan 19, 2004 at 09:26:59PM -0600, Vicki Reeves wrote:
> Hi Milan, I don't mean to offend but I'd like to address some of your comments ...
>
> On Mon, 2004-01-19 at 07:08, Milan Kerslager wrote:
> > I wrote a lot of mails to Morris with no response. So I underestand that
> > WBEL is his on-man-show, but he don't underestand yet that cooperation
> > has more power than he ever will have.
>
> You might want to look back over the WBEL-devel list.  Other than the
> request to fix the tcpdump package which you posted yesterday, either
> John or someone else on the list has responded to everything that you
> have asked.

You don't want to underestand what I posted.

There is no annoucements. No testing packages. Promises about more fixes
around trademark issues, *but* no information about it.

No one can help you. We have to wait and see how Morris can handle a
bunch of erratas. We can't help, we can't share even we asked to (I said
that I sended a mails with help offers with no reply - I do not need
your help and I do not need to ask help).

Don't be angry. This is still request for more open process, for ability
to share and help. Not about "Dud, this is not fixed yet!"

See broken package rpmdb-whitebox, this is for longer time here too. And
no Bugzilla, no place where one can put patches for you, Morris and for
others too.

Think about it again before you write about that I'm bad guy.

If you and Morris are able to request 'use reply to list function', you
probably can handle CTRD+d to kill thread in your mail client and be
happy when common questions *are in list's archive* without pushing you
to answer every question.

Or this list is intended only for few of yours mails?

Do you underestand me? Would you like to don't give me wrong?

--
                        Milan Kerslager
                        E-mail: milan.kerslager@pslib.cz