[WBEL-devel] IA64 ISO's -- any available?

Vicki Reeves vickir@beau.org
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 13:43:49 -0600

On Tue, 2004-01-20 at 02:27, Milan Kerslager wrote:
> You don't want to underestand what I posted.

Actually, I did understand what you posted.  As you spell out below, you
have pressing need for the project to be farther along than it is at
this time.  Because the need is pressing, you are passing the pressure
along.  That does not make you a 'bad guy' but it's probably not healthy
for you or for the project.  So, I am suggesting that you take another
look at your situation and see if there is someway that you can relieve
the pressure in another direction - perhaps one that does not unload a
lot of negativity on the project.  Again, Milan, I did not mean to imply
that you are a 'bad guy' - if you understood me to say that, I'm sorry
that I was not more clear.  Thanks for your consideration.

> There is no annoucements. No testing packages. Promises about more fixes
> around trademark issues, *but* no information about it.
>
> No one can help you. We have to wait and see how Morris can handle a
> bunch of erratas. We can't help, we can't share even we asked to (I said
> that I sended a mails with help offers with no reply - I do not need
> your help and I do not need to ask help).
>
> Don't be angry. This is still request for more open process, for ability
> to share and help. Not about "Dud, this is not fixed yet!"
>
> See broken package rpmdb-whitebox, this is for longer time here too. And
> no Bugzilla, no place where one can put patches for you, Morris and for
> others too.
>
> Think about it again before you write about that I'm bad guy.
>
> If you and Morris are able to request 'use reply to list function', you
> probably can handle CTRD+d to kill thread in your mail client and be
> happy when common questions *are in list's archive* without pushing you
> to answer every question.
>
> Or this list is intended only for few of yours mails?
>
> Do you underestand me? Would you like to don't give me wrong?

This is Linux country.  On a quiet night you can hear Windows reboot.

Vicki Reeves				vickir@beau.org
Beauregard Parish Library		http://www.library.beau.org