[WBEL-devel] IA64 ISO's -- any available?

Milan Kerslager milan.kerslager@pslib.cz
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 13:33:50 +0100

On Tue, Jan 20, 2004 at 01:43:49PM -0600, Vicki Reeves wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-01-20 at 02:27, Milan Kerslager wrote:
> > You don't want to underestand what I posted.
>
> Actually, I did understand what you posted.  As you spell out below, you
> have pressing need for the project to be farther along than it is at
> this time.  Because the need is pressing, you are passing the pressure
> along.  That does not make you a 'bad guy' but it's probably not healthy
> for you or for the project.  So, I am suggesting that you take another
> look at your situation and see if there is someway that you can relieve
> the pressure in another direction - perhaps one that does not unload a
> lot of negativity on the project.  Again, Milan, I did not mean to imply
> that you are a 'bad guy' - if you understood me to say that, I'm sorry
> that I was not more clear.  Thanks for your consideration.

Think one more time: You and Morris have no time to deal all what should
be done ASAP. So the logic way is allow others to help. I'm talking
about helping, not stealing.

Morris has weekend when Update1 arrived. Everyone will be very unhappy
when Morris will leave for holidays or so. The project could be good but
will be more and more unusable this way.

All what I want is lower pressure and not raise, do you underestand?

There ARE very easy steps I wrote about but you do not listen and you
always talking about pressure. Yes. You will be under high pressure
because there will be a lot more to do than today and than yesterday.

--
                        Milan Kerslager
                        E-mail: milan.kerslager@pslib.cz