[WBEL-users] Library Management Software

John Morris jmorris@beau.org
Sun, 1 Aug 2004 21:44:08 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 30 Jul 2004, Daniel J. Summers wrote:

> I know of at least one library that uses WBEL.  :)  Do any of you know
> what software package they (or any other library) would use under
> Linux?  I'm working on setting something up for a school.  Thanks....

We are currently using a homebrewed mass of warmed over SCO binaries
running through iBCS.  After a few years of really wanting to roll our own
or find one of the current FS/OS packages able to handle the job we are
in the process of moving to Booksys's Atrium product which is going to be
running on WhiteBox with postgresql and apache as the underlying
technology.

--
John M.      http://www.beau.org/~jmorris        This post is 100% M$ Free!