[WBEL-users] Password change error

Ganeshram Iyer gri0941@exchange.uta.edu
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 20:32:17 -0500

That is what they are doing, but it bothers me that there is this
problem. While it is not doing any harm (I think), I want to make sure
that I have had a good install, something I can maintain for a long time
and not have this problem come and bite me when we finally go into
production with the WBEL server.

Thanks for your suggestions though. Is this something I need to inform
someone as a bug maybe?
Ganesh