[WBEL-users] Odd window drag behaviour

Andy industrial_soup@dynacomp.net
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 22:36:28 -0400

I agree that keeping 100% compatible with RHEL is very important. But
why not take it one step further? If people are maitaining their own
"upgraded" versions of packages why not create a repository where they
can upload their rpms for other people to use?

I think it very would be useful to have Apt, Subversion just to name few
in WBEL. Of course, all this in a clearly marked repository and disabled
by default.

I mean, that's what the "extras" folder is for on the mirrors right :-)

Andy