[blacklist] Re: [WBEL-users] Network detect

Ed ekg@tricity.wsu.edu
Fri, 11 Jun 2004 14:04:04 -0700

Nick Lunt wrote:
> The forcedeth module is availabe for the 2.4 kernel with WBEL 3 from nvidias
> website.

Are NVIDIA actually distributing someone else's open source driver as
opposed to their own?  I tried the NVIDIA driver first but it didn't
work, which is why I had to use forcedeth.  But if forcedeth doesn't
work for some reason, I would try the NVIDIA driver.

   Ed