[WBEL-users] performance of update 1 slow

Mickael Maddison Mickael Maddison <mike@kamloopsbc.com>
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 07:12:06 -0700

Hello Tom,

I have had the opposite experience.  We were using RedHat 8 & 9 in our networks, and they were dog slow.  Moving to RH Enterprise Linux and WBEL seemed to dramatically increase the I/O performance on the exact same machines.

I would suspect it's a hardware/driver related issue, possibly with your RAID card.

Mike