[WBEL-users] Some handy utilities

Jesse j@lumiere.net
Fri, 21 May 2004 09:30:26 -0700 (PDT)

> Here are a couple of utilities that have helped me quite a bit at work
> and at home recently.

>   System Rescue CD - great for backing up systems - bare metal restore
>   Stand-alone memory test utility - self-booting from a tiny .iso!

Not Linux specific, but the Ultimate Boot CD is great to have handy.
	http://www.ultimatebootcd.com/

It contains hard disk installation/configuration/diagnostic/management
tools for almost every type of HD, HD wiping tols, hd cloning tools,
almost a dozen partitioning tools, a couple boot managers, some file
managers, some NTFS tools, 4 different memory testing tools, 3 DOS boot
disks, 4 Linux-based rescue disks, general info gathering apps, a
benchmark, some basic anti-virus scanners.. and more..

---
Jesse <j@lumiere.net>