[WBEL-users] Rsync Updates Organizing

David Mir mir@soartech.com
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 13:07:59 -0500

Listen, I think what he means is that the WhiteBox users are a community

Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913) [web1913]

Community \Com*mu"ni*ty\, n.; pl. Communities. [L. communitas:
   cf. OF. communit['e]. Cf. Commonalty, and see Common.]
   1. Common possession or enjoyment; participation; as, a
      community of goods.

So no one saying that john and vikki are responsible, there is no need to
point fingers.  Some of us (and I believe as more people start noticing, most
of us) don't like updates disappearing from the main distro server
(ncsu.edu).  So those of us are using the mailing list for users (your
looking at it) to communicate to start keeping updates .... up to date! With
or without john/vikki (no offense if they don't have time, they don't have
time which is fine).  So lets drop the "if you don't like it leave.."
garbage, if you don't want to contribute stop reading this thread.  For those
who want to get together lets do it and start this thing.

--
David Mir
Sys Admin