[WBEL-users] new to whitebox - question about updates

Mike Staver staver@fimble.com
Fri, 08 Oct 2004 00:12:51 -0600

Hello - I'm very new to using Whitebox, but I'm a long time Red Hat
user, so I assumed this would be very straight forward.  My question is
this: how do I use yum or something similar to get updates for things
like spamassassin? I noticed the install I just did contains version
2.55, which is very old - and I went to the spamassassin.org website and
tried to install version 2.64, and it complained about the kernel I was
using as being too old - can somebody tell me how to get updates for
things like this in the future?  Thanks.